“We’ve discovered some breathtaking places together – but Mystery Bay Cottages will forever be remembered as one of the best“ Eamonn Duff, Sun Herald.
Why do people keep coming back to Mystery Bay Cottages?
“The quality of the accommodation is world class – score 5/5”. Steve, NSW
“A wonderful location to explore surrounds from – score 5/5.” Deb, VIC
“Accommodation was first class and the area so peaceful – score 5/5.” Bill, ACT
(taken from independent ‘Take a Break’ reviews)
• Lovely 4-star cottages on 32 glorious acres.
• Log fires and stunning views from private verandahs.
• 150m to pristine beaches.
• Amazing wildlife including echidnas, possums, wallabies, and over 70 species of birds.
• Bush-walks, fishing, snorkelling, swimming and boating.
• Utterly peaceful but minutes from Narooma, Bermagui and the Tilba villages.
• Tennis court, games room and BBQ.
Take the opportunity to relax – curled up in front of the log fire with some local wine & seafood or watching the sun set behind Mount Dromedary. There’s no traffic, no noise and no pollution.
So why not take our advice and ‘Drift away at Mystery Bay…..’