“We’ve discovered some breathtaking places together – but Mystery Bay Cottages will forever be remembered as one of the best”Eamonn Duff, Sun Herald.
Address: 121 Mystery Bay Rd Mystery Bay NSW
Contact: Louise, Lloyd and Laurence
Phone: 02 4473 7431
Fax: 02 4473 7431
Why do people keep coming back to Mystery Bay Cottages?
The quality of the accommodation is world class – score 5/5.Steve, NSW
A wonderful location to explore surrounds from – score 5/5.Deb, VIC
Accommodation was first class and the area so peaceful – score 5/5.Bill, ACT (taken from independent ‘Take a Break’ reviews)
- Lovely 4-star cottages on 32 glorious acres.
- Log fires and stunning views from private verandahs.
- 150m to pristine beaches.
- Amazing wildlife including echidnas, possums, wallabies, and over 70 species of birds.
- Bush-walks, fishing, snorkelling, swimming and boating.
- Utterly peaceful but minutes from Narooma, Bermagui and the Tilba villages.
- Tennis court, games room and BBQ.
Take the opportunity to relax – curled up in front of the log fire with some local wine & seafood or watching the sun set behind Mount Dromedary. There’s no traffic, no noise and no pollution.
So why not take our advice and ‘Drift away at Mystery Bay…..’