- Be the voice of Narooma businesses with government, non-government agencies and other business sectors
- Network and support each other
- Build a co-operative community
- Encourage a sustainable attractive environment
- Promote excellence in customer service at all times and develop events and facilities that will encourage visitors to the area year round
- Attract funding and resources for all chamber projects through
- Marketing and promotion
- Mentoring and educating businesses
- Planning business strategies
- Creating infrastructure to assist businesses with market research and business plans
- Development of policies re industry, tourism, infrastructure, development and the character of Narooma
Narooma Chamber Committee
Contact any of our members with any questions you might have about the Chamber or its present activities.
Full year renewals will be sent on 31 January 2021.
The Chamber Alliance Program provides free limited entitlements to NSW Business for those who agree.
NSW Business offers advice over the phone for
- Workplace & Legal 13 29 59
- Marketing support 13 26 96
- Business Hotline 13 26 96
A website listing on www.narooma.org.au, the Narooma region’s dedicated tourism and business directory.
Ongoing support from the Chamber – being part of a positive and pro-active business group can be very beneficial. Members provide our own support network.
Business Buzz is a quarterly chamber meeting held at local businesses with guest speakers and trade exhibits
Regular news updates – this has been seen by many members as invaluable: Calendar, opportunities for support, assistance with planning Eurobodalla Shire initiatives and exchange of information between businesses.
- For EFT payment put “your name/membership” as the reference.
- NAB BSB: 082 744 Account 63 634 8256
- Ensure you have completed and submitted the form above.
Thank you! We look forward to having you on board.
Our next Business Buzz will be held on 16 June 6.00 for 6.30pm at Mystery Bay Cottages.
There will be opportunities for new members and new business owners to promote their ventures. Merivale’s Regional Manager will be in attendance and the Buzz will provide an opportunity to meet Jenn Black.
Phone 0407 299 149 or email email@example.com to confirm attendance
Our long term plan is centred around a strong and sustainable future, supported by a progressive and supportive community. We are seeking to capitalise on our natural assets, as well as our tourism potential and create and environment encourages innovation and investment. We are able to draw on an active commercial sector, an engaged Chamber of Commerce, local government support, our volunteers and our strong community network. Our ‘big ideas’ set the scene for our longer term future. Some will take time, others provide opportunity for short term gains, renewed confidence and a chance at further development. They are set out in our 20 Year Plan. They involve infrastructure and industry development, expanding tourism opportunities, fostering creativity and artistic development as well as supporting our people, our volunteers and our emerging leaders.
Implementing our short term priorities is our first big challenge. And we’re full of optimism.