- Be the voice of Narooma businesses with government, non-government agencies and other business sectors
- Network and support each other
- Build a co-operative community
- Encourage a sustainable attractive environment
- Promote excellence in customer service at all times and develop events and facilities that will encourage visitors to the area year round
- Attract funding and resources for all chamber projects through
- Marketing and promotion
- Mentoring and educating businesses
- Planning business strategies
- Creating infrastructure to assist businesses with market research and business plans
- Development of policies re industry, tourism, infrastructure, development and the character of Narooma
Narooma Chamber Committee
Contact any of our members with any questions you might have about the Chamber or its present activities.
As a full member of the Chamber of Commerce you can expect the following:
A website listing on www.narooma.org.au, the Narooma region’s dedicated tourism and business directory. All listings are added to the website within 10 working days. Further details depending on level of membership are summarised here.
NSW Business Chamber
Business NSW offer advice and support for many aspects of your business. Talk to them over the phone or utilise one of their free webinars for building business knowledge. There is a wealth of information and it is a great resource there for your use!
Workplace & Legal, Marketing support, Business Hotline number, your business on their Members directory, and much more. www.businessnsw.com
They will contact you via email with your login details.
Ongoing support from the Chamber – being part of a positive and pro-active business group can be very beneficial, we see ourselves as a local support network to each other.
Opportunity to participate. Full membership provides businesses with an opportunity to have a say and participate in the Chambers decision making and operation.
The Business Buzz is a quarterly Chamber invitation to get together informally over a drink and nibbles and discuss what’s happening round the traps. Held at a local Chamber members business, with guest speakers and local information for all our Narooma businesses.
We would love to see you at Business Buzz to get your ideas and input.
Regular news updates – this has been seen by many members as invaluable. What’s happening, what are the opportunities, business planning, Eurobodalla Shire Council free seminars, etc.
How to join! You need to fill in the membership form with your details then make an EFT (BSB 082 744 # 63 634 8256)
Premium $400 Full $150 Basic $65 Associate $30.
Once your payment and application are received, your listing will be added to this website.
Full year renewals will be sent on 31 January 2021.
- Free membership to NSW Business Chamber for those who agree.
NSW Business offers advice over the phone for
Workplace & Legal 13 29 59
Marketing support 13 26 96
Business Hotline 13 26 96
Adds your business to the Members’ Directory, and much much more.
Makes contact via email with your login details.
- Ongoing support from the Chamber – being part of a positive and pro-active business group can be very beneficial. Members provide our own support network.
- Business Buzz is a quarterly chamber meeting held at local businesses with guest speakers and trade exhibits
- Regular news updates – this has been seen by many members as invaluable: Calendar, opportunities for support, assistance with planning Eurobodalla Shire initiatives and exchange of information between businesses.
- For EFT payment put “your name/membership” as the reference.
- NAB BSB: 082 744 Account 63 634 8256
- Ensure you have completed and submitted the form above.
Thank you! We look forward to having you on board.
Our next Business Buzz is being held at Bodalla Dairy Shed on Wednesday 3 March at 6.00 for 6.30pm.
Tim Booth, ESC Tourism, Deb Everson White, Skills Broker from Training NSW and Karen Dempster from Biz Connect will be our speakers and we have three Trade Displays.
Phone 0407 299 149 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm attendance
Our long term plan is centred around a strong and sustainable future, supported by a progressive and supportive community. We are seeking to capitalise on our natural assets, as well as our tourism potential and create and environment encourages innovation and investment. We are able to draw on an active commercial sector, an engaged Chamber of Commerce, local government support, our volunteers and our strong community network. Our ‘big ideas’ set the scene for our longer term future. Some will take time, others provide opportunity for short term gains, renewed confidence and a chance at further development. They are set out in our 20 Year Plan. They involve infrastructure and industry development, expanding tourism opportunities, fostering creativity and artistic development as well as supporting our people, our volunteers and our emerging leaders.
Implementing our short term priorities is our first big challenge. And we’re full of optimism.
Narooma Recovery Lunch
We have a date! Sunday 21 March at Club Narooma.
Our community suffered immeasurably through the bushfires and then the pandemic. 2020 has been dire for many businesses on the South Coast. The aim of our Chamber is to bring people together to celebrate our resilience and give traumatised locals a sense of community.
The lunch will be available to 300 members of our community and food will be provided free thanks to a grant from the Mayor’s Disaster Relief Fund. Bookings will be essential.
The Chamber is taking the opportunity to re-launch our brand narooma… how life should be and update progress of outcomes of the Narooma Community Plan.