We are a top class veterinary centre specialising in the health and welfare of dogs and cats in the Narooma area.
Address: 2 Costin Village Princes Hwy
Contact: Kym & Kate
Phone1: 02 4476 1125
Email: [email protected]
Narooma is a great place to visit with your pet. Our dog friendly beaches, the beautiful boardwalk and our coastal cylcle path are all perfect for walking your dog.
However, you need to be aware that paralysis ticks are very active in this area. Please call in to our clinic for expert advice about preventing these nasty pests.
Our fully equipped hospital is conveniently located in the centre of town and provides a range of quality services including:
- Grooming – clipping the coat avoids heat stress and helps prevent tick paralysis.
- Hydrobath – why not treat your dog to a spa bath to rinse off all that sand and salt before you go home?
- Boarding, including day stays that might be useful if you head out on a boat trip to the island.
- Vaccinations and heartworm prevention
- Surgery, X-ray and dentistry
- Puppy Pre-school
We also stock a full range of Hills pet foods if you run out of supplies, lots of fun pet toys and essentials such as collars and leads.